Monday, August 07, 2006

the journey of a thousand durians

right so lets clear my concience for a minute, the results came out yesterday, i didnt do too well, but its ok, i have my leaving cert to back up on and stuff, to all my buddies who did well, good on you and congrats, go on lead a good life, and for my buddies who didnt do too well, its all good mates, no use crying over spilt milk right? and the sun will still shine tomorrow and all that jazz

went back to batu pahat last weekend, not much excitement there, tell me about it...

"thats how you get things done man, stick your balls out there" one quote worth taking out of jerry mcguire, its oh so true in the case of the unemployed; me and me buddy idzo stormed the fortress of tv3 the other day, it was worth it, got my cv taken in, got a bunch of contact numbers, met rina from 8tv, it was all butter and gravy baby yeah

right im sorry if this post is not long enough for your liking or no good rants and ramblings is present for your monthly feed, but its my blog and you can shove your monitor where the sun will not shine tomorrow if you dont like it.. till then ta ta

1 Comments:

Blogger Abhilash Chandra said...

its JERRY MAGUIRE

jerry mcguire....apa laaa

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home