Monday, December 12, 2011

let's do this thing! RAWWWRR!!

So recently I fell in love. yeah I know right?! I never understood the notion of 'falling' into a state of affection, rather isn't it more of an act of 'transcending' into a state of affection? Pedanticness aside (yes I do realise the irony in killing the word pedantic by coining the term pedanticness, but you can't judge me!!) I realise that I am the socially awkward penguin. Coming from the internets, it is hard for me to describe or even express or let's face it basically communicate with her. However, throughout the whole day, everyday, all I want to do is let her know what I'm thinking about.
The awkward tendency to freeze, not knowing what to say when i call/message her tends to overwhelm me ever so often, so i guess, this will be the media of choice. Wherein I can and have always have the ability to express my thoughts freely, letting my fingers do what my mouth can't (hehe). Yes this semi-forgotten old blog that had always been a trusty companion for many years will finally serve a purpose again, hell I might even start chapter 4 of the Pasquel Rodriguez Chronicles.

V if you're reading this, I love you like a fat kid loves cake, and I fucking love cake.

edit: yes I know this is sappy as fuck compared to my older posts, but well... shut up! it's my blog and I can cry if I want to, cry if I want to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home