Saturday, October 27, 2007

All's fun and game until someone hurts a kidney...

Alas! Uni started, happynyer aku!! finally hidupku bermula! finally aku ada physical friends that i can actually see and touch and talk to and not my imaginary buddies who lives in my shoebox, sad i know, but compared to 3 weeks ago, trust me, it was alot sadder... it was so sad that, bah lets not get into that..
anyhoots to all you ignorants who still dont know, im taking communications, doing what i think so far in my book what i think is right for me. Because for once in my life, i was actually grinning ear to ear upon getting piled on with assignments, magical, abosulutely magical and i am actually going as mad as a bicycle, cos ive already started doing them and i'm having a jolly old time doing it.
im taking marketing as an elective for now, will prolly consider doing it as a second major next year, never had a lecturer that was so universally funny. my uni is filled with international students, its rare to see local australian kids to trod about really, i finally have a car, those who know me knows my luck with cars, so lets pray that my luck changes with this one.
i'm studying cyberculture, pretty interesting stuff, we're studying why mangkehs like you are reading crap like this on teh interwebsss, and why i bother writing them, will it make me popular? no! will it make me rich? maybe.. heres to wishful thinking... the campus is soo laid back man, my hobbies now include lying down on the grass drinking coffee watching the day go by, yeah im a beatnik, throw rocks at me, well you cant can you? so hah!
funny thing about this place tho, and im talking about perth in general, when the weather is hot, that is when the flies awake from their slumber and come at you like you owe them child support, so you try to beat that bitch with a stick, with your pimp ass right hand, and stomp that trick with yo' playahata shoes... but seriously the flies are really, really annoying...
oooh before i forget i was sick last week, it was horrible, threw my schedule a week back, my back was aching like mad and my left kidney's in pain cos i had a glandular fever, bah, you can never see it coming can you... ok thats all for now my little minions and voices and... oh fine bananas and pears, cos you guys are my darlingsssss arent you just sooo.. who's the widdle little.... k before i further creep you guys out i shall leave you with some famous words that was once said by a very famous doctor;
wuuuuuuuubuububuubuubuubuuubuuubuuubuuubuuubuuubuuubuuubuuu

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank goodness you're safe!
=p i was worried my ranting bin was gonna go away.
nah...
just glad you're safe =)
and welcome to the world of shit.
uni = shit (most of the time)

yc.

11:09 AM  
Blogger Sha said...

*cocks an eyebrow*

11:37 PM  
Blogger Otto said...

"my hobbies now include lying down on the grass drinking coffee and looking up girls' skirts" :P lol

cheebyee, dapat assignment dah lupa kat aku. online pun jarang. borak pun tidak. kalau tak moh sudah, cakap lah ! cipex lu...



lol :p

6:22 AM  
Blogger Akerzz said...

alaaaa apek marah siot, takmoh la camtu laling, nanti ada masa kita sembang panjang panjang yer, hahahahaha

1:16 PM  
Blogger Chien said...

you got a car?! DRIVE over!

3:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Booo... Tak update.
FAIL!
-Blue Car-

5:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home