Sunday, November 05, 2006

this is not a drill, it is merely a harmonious pleat of words

recently i discovered that i have an uncanny knack for typing complete and utter bullcrap, example A) check out my previous post... read it? good... perhaps i can manipulate this talent and turn it into new age philosophy... and possibly write a book on it, then i can become the new age dalai-lama and all that jazz, practically making money by giving others nirvana... not that the dalai lama does that... the money part.... err yeah...

so before people starts sending in hatemails to me,lets get my hands dirty and slop some words on this post....

my melancholic state is but a facade to my hatred towards society... i hate it so much i want to die, i can't die yet for i must rant on how much i hate living..

i dont understand why we must pay for tv anymore... they have ads on almost every ten minutes and in between the rain comes in and steals the show.... satellite tv my rectum, maybe if i fashion a kuali and a senduk into a dish i can get the french channels....

i dont feel like myself today..... maybe i'm a house.... or a shovel.... i am a corn... bite me....

if kids are a blessing, then what are sins but the act of making a kid without the intention of getting a kid? i confuse myself.....

learn a new swear word each day, then you can swear for a lifetime...

i am now a happy man, for i just robbed you 5 minutes of your life that you will never get back again... thank you and good night....

3 Comments:

Blogger Chien said...

Nono...U din rob my 5 min... I took less than that =P

Cheers pal!

8:10 PM  
Blogger Sarah.... said...

Ahhhh...ouch...this is too deep for me! *nurses hurting head*

How art thou, Akkie? How's the TV drama thing coming along? Keep in touch =)

9:32 PM  
Blogger Abhilash Chandra said...

your blog, has the most bullshit i have ever read in one post....lol....good god, what the fuck?!??!!

senduk and kuali!??!
maybe your a house? a shovel?

WHERE DID THAT COME FROM???

good lord lol

maybe the gracious lord have mercy one your soul lol

kesian...


poosey

:D

miss ya ass

4:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home