Sunday, June 15, 2008

sebab mel suruh aku update

yeah... its been god knows how long its been since i even glanced at my own blog... sangat sedih right.... anyhoots, whats new ah? went back to malaysia twice this year, sorry to those people that i didnt get to see when i went back, i mean geez, collectively i was in malaysia for a fortnight, so tak cukup time, sorry kengkawan! i am on hols right now, but since i already went back twice, akie is now waaaay to broke to even consider getting a plane ticket, so frak that!

i miss my bandmates, i really do, im learning how to play the guitar right now, all due to metalocalypes, if you guys dont know what that is, go look it up you ignorant foo's! i now understand how failure can sometimes be a blessing in disguise, for further information on this, please find me elsewhere as i'd rather not talk about it when theres about, well err... 5 other people reading this..

i've been learning japanese... only the naughty stuff really, i mean come on, thats the first things that you get when you learn a language anyway.

abang aku got married, congrats to him, this was the reason for my second trip home.

anyhoots, i dont feel like blogging anymore... not in this post anyway, this one is merely an update on my life, for my fwens out there who are too malas to nudge me on msn or call me.. so im gonna start another post now...

2 Comments:

Blogger =Mun= said...

I'm going perth for winter holidays! Will be there for a week =)

4:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

because big brother tells me to leave a comment :p

*HUGE BEAR HUGS*
just cause you updated :p

*mwah!

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home