Sunday, January 04, 2009

ku bukan super-star

at the risk of sounding like a dirty hippie, im beginning to see life in a more positive light. i have found 'the secret' and somehow that shit pretty much got me motivated. oh my! what a weak little mind you have i hear you say, but fuck you! im smarter than you oh naysayers, the eloquence of my diction says it all.

where was i? oh yeah, with all the crappy little shitty things in life that has been happening to me lately, i did go into a slump of... shit, dare i say it? depression.. but i dare not show it. i hate those mopey little people who carries their problems on their faces, i believe there is a term for those people, what was it? emo? no wait, whiney bitches...

on new years eve, i realized that i was basically dancing a one man tango, and thus, determined not to welcome two double 'o' nine crestfallen, i decided that it was about damn time i stopped being a bitch about it. i now open my arms to problems, welcome issues, greet misfortune and pretty much adore insanity.

so heres to you 2009, now to see if the secret really works...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay to insanity!!! In other news, I managed to flick a sticky booger across the room today. AND i made tiramisu. Yep, another full day for the Idzo.

5:14 AM  
Blogger Tipsy Darlene said...

I like your last paragraph! =) Or maybe cause' I can actually relate to what you'd penned down...lol.

I was bored and decided to blog hop again. =) SO hello stranger.

XOXO
A blog Hopper. A friendly one.

7:17 AM  
Blogger Akerzz said...

haha awesome, thanks again kind stranger for dropping a line, feedbacks are greatly appreciated ;)

7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home