Tuesday, January 06, 2009

gob frickin owns!

this hits the nail right on the head

i'm an idiot, that much is pretty clear to me and everyone that knows me. but the clarity has never been so crystal til tonight. how do you deal when you yourself is your worst antagonist... frak it. no seriously. frak it.

im trying so hard to remain positive. life has been running as smoothly as i could expect, but theres this tiny little voice in my head that keeps bugging me, telling me that the road not taken is perhaps the only right way in the pursuit of happiness...

i'm so sorry for reasons unknown, stupidity ensues

on a side note, arrested development owns no matter how many times you watch the whole freakin series.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tipsy Darlene said...

Hey you! I was trying my luck today by dropping by your blog - and YAY! you updated it. =)

...so what've gotten you being all emo and frakity frak? LOL. Chill la, let time lead the way and erm..since you're a lazy FRAK! just...enjoy being lazy, y'knooo SEIZE THE MOMENT yo! :P

XOXO
A Friendly Blog Hopper.

7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ron Howard is in the middle of producing the movie. But Michael Cera ain't sure he's gonna jump on board yet. Damn you Juno for being so good! DAAAAAMMMMMMMN YOUUUUUUUU!!!


http://dsd-hellas.livejournal.com/
(you betcha hairy, brown ass I'm self-advertising!)

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home