Thursday, January 08, 2009

'Veni, Vidi, Velcro' - I came, I saw, I stuck around.

ngahah! your friendly neighborhood blogger is back again, alas, am i trying to break my previous record of a measly 6 post last year, perhaps, perhaps, perhaps (cake, cover, go tube it). anyhoots, i am alive again, seeing other people's issues; because thats what people do, they have issues, real ones; made me realize that my problem is merely a lump in a sea of shit(jthm - god i love using this quote).

so thanks to a few reinforcements, namely; painting to heavy metal scores, batman comic books, hookers, blow and most importantly fwens (awwwww so kyoooot), i have finally come up with a new years resolution. so here goes;

i Raja Hairul Akmal being of sound mind and body will promise to do at least one good deed a day, to make this world a better place.

emphasis on sound mind and body just in case my friends are actually reading this piece of fecal matter(ghod the poo analogy is running amok tonight) i call a blog.

why did i chose this resolution i hear you whine oh my dear readers, well its simple, if i can focus on doing a good deed rather than being naaaaaaaaaughty, i will

a) put myself in an awesome place in karma

b) have a kick ass story to tell everytime i feel like blogging

yes memang ada udang di sebalik tahu, but hey, if it makes the world, at least the world that I live in a better place, why not?

4 Comments:

Blogger Tipsy Darlene said...

LOL. Hey you. =)
I just came online and here I am reading your blog after reading your comments on mine. =D

VERY IMPRESSIVE...someone's changing into a new leaf eh? AAND btw, paintbrushes? Hmm...you paint too?
What else do you do that I don't know...yet. LOL.

XOXO
A Friendly Blog Hopper

6:04 AM  
Blogger Akerzz said...

yeah i think the batman comics affected me more than i thought was humanly possible hahaha

6:06 AM  
Blogger Tipsy Darlene said...

lol. Know what? I've decided to link you up on my blog. I'm always scrolling through the comments to search for your page. Geez, with the slow internet line - it isn't making things easier. LOL.

YOU READ COMICS? AwwwwwWWWw...lol

6:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me has updated my blog. Me has read your blog. Me shall now comment.

Dude, what's up with all the poop jokes?

Oh and excellent work on your NY Resolution. Actually it sounds a whole lot better than mine (Lose Man-Boobs by Birthday).

I just d/l the dark Knight. Didja know that you can d/l the actual script (LIKE THE ACTUAL OFFICIAL FREAKIN SCRIPT) from the official TDK website?

"Yes, now you and all of your internet friends can take turns doing your own Joker imitations!"

cheers!

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home